Monday 6 May 2013

Walk Along With Me


I just finish my mid-term, so, I decide to have a long walk to relax my brain and soul.


This pair of heels are my all time favourite! But it's not so comfy to walk with.
(Opps, my nail colour chipped!)



Yi Zhong Street (一中商圈) is my all time favourite for shopping, dine and a long walk.


My favourite spicy fish balls! Must have yummy food!
(Please please please ignore the dirty finger-tips of my friend!)



❤ ❤ ❤ SHOES ❤ ❤ ❤



Need a sexy beach wear?
(Tee-Hee, I like the white top!)


Finally! I got a pinky ring that I always wanted!
❤ ❤ ❤ 



What do you think about my new headband?


*Puff*
After a day walking with heels, pamper my tired foot with FACEQ Foot Mask!



Loves,
Chris 

1 comment:

Amy said...

interesting! love your passion for your life!