Tuesday 28 February 2012

What is LOVE


What is LOVE?
I will ask myself about this question whenever I and my boyfriend having an argument or problems.

I'm not a person that good in handling relationship problem and fight. Few years back, whenever we having some misunderstanding or argument, my will always make a decision to break up, but then I regret and end up with tears running.

But after few years I come to Taiwan, living and struggle by my own, I learn that relationship is not a thing that I  can just leave it or pay no attention when I hate it or do not need it. Two person that ran together is not that easy, they need attention, trust, respect and responsibility. 

I'm a girl that is really stubborn if come upon love and relationship. No matter how bad he is or was, no matter how he hurts me, I will still forgive him and move forward. Why? It's simple, because I love him. But when comes to the reality fact, how many time I can pay my forgiving? 

I been through a long distance relationship. It's very difficult, as we do not speak to each other as long as previous, we do not meet each other as long as usual, we are not that close as before and we will never know what is he or me doing in different places. While come to this fact, trust is very important for both of us.
I always believe, trust will make everything simple, and trust is the most basic element in every relationship.



Be with someone I love and he love me, is what I want in a relationship. I need someone that can share my happiness and worries, my success and failure. Holding hands from now till ever. 




Loves,
Chris ❤

2 comments:

Natalie Sze hui said...

hey! i kinda agreed with what you are saying and kind of similar for what we had been through.

Trust is very important in any relationship. Just like mine :( we dint get to hug hug all the time. or even holding hands. but we gonna treasure the time when we are together.

jia you ya! <3 If he's yours, no matter how far the distance is, he will still be yours.

Christiana said...

Agreed with yours too, if he is concern and love you, he will never let go of you. He will cherish you while he is with you, especially while you guys seldom meet each other.

All the best for you and him!!