Saturday 17 March 2012

Coffee Talk #2: Break Ups

Have you ever been through a break up?


  If you have, you will understand that there is no simple way to go through a break up. especially for girls, girls are much more sensitive than guy.


  Me for example, I'm not a rational person when come to love or handling break up and argument. Every time after a break up or fight, I'll cry like hell, tears running non-stop or hide myself in my blanket all day long without food and water. But, when I bring myself calm to face all these problems, means I had step out and step up.


  Break up is awful to me, it's like pulling out my soul from my body, feel like missing something important. We might feel our heart empty, we might feel like our life is meaningless, but yet we still need to survive.
  
  How to over come a break up? As break up is different for everyone, so there are tons of way to over come. Some choose to travel, some choose to hide it in the deepest of their hearts. And some says shopping may heal their broken heart. 

 In my case, I'll make myself busy, never let my mind blank and never let my hand free. I read, I do laundry, I renew my blog, hang out with friends. I will arrange tons of entertainments and matters to fill all my spare time. It may not be the best way, but these are what I did, they works. But before I sleep, I'll think of him, again. 


  But girl really need to be strong to step over. Wipe your tears off, be calm, and think about you family, your friends, you future. they are all along with you, you are not alone.


TIME IS THE BEST SOLVENT, time will dilute all the sorrow.


錯過的愛 通常也是愛的過錯
戀人最常犯的錯 就是讓愛失衡
有人因為太愛對方 而失去自己
有人這因為太愛自己 而失去對方



Loves,
Chris 

1 comment:

I.Am.Dolly.Eve said...

I love ur article, is pretty awesome!
Keep going.
Hope to see more =)